chanel trunk show in SB with PIX of new bag!!!

lilwickitwitch

Lisa <3
O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
so i went to the trunk show today in santa barbara!!! i was only able to get two pictures of the one bag that i'm super interested in, but there was the purple metallic 225 and navy metallic 228 and some other bags like the classic bags in new colors (off white, pink, navy) anyway here is the picture of the bag i'm ordering, but in BLACK (always a classic =]) you can order the bags from saks santa barbara from Chris Meyer at 805884-5257 :tup:

0205081253.jpg

0205081253a.jpg

oh by the way, this is the same bag that was in the "eye candies s/s 08" thread except the bags in those pictures were the pink and white ones (it appeared like patent leather but all the colors (pink, yellow, black, white) are all soft "the new" lambskin, it feels durable but still very soft =]

here is a picture of the pink in the small size, i think the name is just timeless classic new flap (its going to be part of the timeless classic collection along with the jumbo flaps, medium flaps, etc.-it is different from the timeless CC collection which is where the GST, PST and medallion belongs to)
attachment.php