Need some ideas..on buying for a new baby

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
well my best friend just had her baby BOY 2 months early so I thought I would have more time trying to buy her somehthing... I want to buy her something blue and Coach .. I know coach has a lot of cute baby stuff in blue.. any ideas would be great thanks.

Yup I think the heritage diaper bag would be perfect...I saw it and it was perfect I am thinking that I should get it for my cousin who is having a girl in the spring :smile:

is it baby blue or navy blue...not that it matters!!! the bag is GORGEOUS regardless what color!!!! What a lucky new mom to have such a great friendl like you!!!!

is it baby blue or navy blue...not that it matters!!! the bag is GORGEOUS regardless what color!!!! What a lucky new mom to have such a great friendl like you!!!!

It's baby blue... I still want to know why it's not on the website with the new stuff because it is in the stores.

I have the brown one and I love it because it will go with anything!

ok here is some info..
his name is Taelon He came two months early and he weighs 2 lbs and 12oz he is 15 1/2 inches

I am not sure what happened for sure why she had him 2 months early she is supposed to give me a call today she is so tired

here is the baby boy..