Miroir Gold + Silver cosmetic cases and my updated collection

bbqbt

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
got the miroir gold and silver cosmetic cases last friday. boy...it was such a race to get these valentine's day limited items. i have been calling my bloomies store so many times beforehand to check whether these are in stock...and they still didnt get these friday morning, the expected release date, when i called. then, i was called around 4pm that the silver case was in and i need to make decision right away. i waitlisted for gold and silver, but my store didnt get any gold case. so, i called the boutique at macys and they did had one in stock though it was on hold waiting for another customer's confirmation. i was so anxious and thought that most probably no one would want to give up a gold miroir cosmetic case. but, to my surprise the manager at macys called me in the evening that i could get the gold cosmetics case:yahoo:. And of course, i rushed to both macys and bloomies to pick these up right after dinner. the SAs at macys and bloomies lv are jus the best.

i also got a violette cosmetic case for my friend. i should have taken pics of that too, it matches her outfit and accessories so well.

p.s. i got the amarante sunset boulevard the day before price increase shipped from CA. it had been sold out for quite a while. so i think i was lucky.

my complete collection is not complete in here as my bulles bubbles earrings are still at the 5th ave flagship. exchanging becasue of a defective bubble. still couldnt get a chance to stop-by there again. but it has not been a happy experience at all dealing with the 5th ave store. too many problems, disappoinments and even bad attitudes i dun even feel like mentioning here. but i guess i will make sure i avoid this store in the future.

Attachments

• updated lv collection 001.JPG
    updated lv collection 001.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 175
  • updated lv collection 006.JPG
    updated lv collection 006.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 115
  • updated lv collection 007.JPG
    updated lv collection 007.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 109
  • updated lv collection 008.JPG
    updated lv collection 008.JPG