Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Saba is here!!

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
BUT they sent me the brown suede instead of the brown leather as I had requested...sigh, so back to the store it goes and they'll have to send me the other one again...

Will post pics when the right one finally arrives :angel:

finally...pics--it arrived today and am in :heart: with it...i wasnt sure about the chestnut brown leather at first but the brown suede is a bit darker I think...

this brown in the nappa leather is just so rich and really striking...

the bag is very easy to carry, the leather seems durable though...more so than the suede wouldve been i think :okay:

without further adieu...here are pics!!

:girlsigh:

Now is that the medium or large? I agree, leather is a better choice in that one than the suede. I don't know, but leather seems to suit the style more, IMHO.

p.s. - please add it to our reference library and inventory threads...

Congrats on your new Choo, calisnoopy! :drinkup:The leather looks so comfy and lush. And I love the dark brown color.

Enjoy your new bag. (Maybe I'll see you toting it around D.C.??? :P)

attachment.php

Now is that the medium or large? I agree, leather is a better choice in that one than the suede. I don't know, but leather seems to suit the style more, IMHO.

p.s. - please add it to our reference library and inventory threads...

this is the medium size...just feels kinda big on me LOL

but yes--ive always been more of a leather fan vs. suede...

Oooh so pretty!! :tup: Congrats!!! Is it heavy??

ALL - Is Nappa heavier than Calf?

hmmmm not sure if nappa is heavier...maybe someone else can shed some light on this...

and nope--the bangles are the heaviest part but the bag sits nicely on my shoulder and has the slouch but not too much if that makes any sense :rolleyes: