It's here, it's here!! My pretty pop of colour is here!!!!!

I won't keep you all waiting because it's not a HUGE deal...

IMG_0818.jpgIMG_0819.jpg

I surprisingly like her a lot more than I thought I would. The red is so rich! Can't wait until she's all slouchy!!

holy crap!!!! :wtf: She is sooo cute! i never would have guessed THAT was in that package! :roflmfao: Darling, I love it, congrats! :tup:
ETA I am just realizing I think your first pic was a purple box.. from my perspective it looked like a purple flat piece of leather or something!!!! :P

holy crap!!!! :wtf: She is sooo cute! i never would have guessed THAT was in that package! :roflmfao: Darling, I love it, congrats! :tup:
ETA I am just realizing I think your first pic was a purple box.. from my perspective it looked like a purple flat piece of leather or something!!!! :P

hee hee!!:roflmfao: When I came home and saw the box I was wondering how she got that to fit in there. I had to throw the tissue it came with inside the bag to make it not so flat.

The colour is sooo pretty and I'm surprised I like the mini signature. That was the one thing I thought I would never get, but I love it.. Can't stop looking at her. She will be awesome for valentine's day and christmas!! Now.. what charm can I put on her?!

I think any white/light color charm would look great with her. Speaking of charms, I think i have a new obsession with them, I've spent the last 1 1/2 searching ebays for Coach charms...:s:shame::love: