Keep the Khaki Bubble Quilt Bowler or the N/S Modern chain?

keep the bubble quilt bowler or the N/S Modern chain tote?

• 1. Fall 07' Khanki Bubble Quilt bowler

• 2. Summer 07' Brown Caviar N/S Modern Chain tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2006
Hi ladies, I need your help please! I have got to pair down my bags, i went nuts last summer/fall....I have a gigantic tax bill due so which bag should I keep? One of them has GOT TO GO!
1) Fall 07' Khaki Bubble quilt Bowler
2) Summer 07' N/S Modern Chain tote in Brown w/dark silver hardware

I am leaning towards keeping the Bubble quilt since it is more rare and I have lots of shoulder bags already! But really appreciate your help! :confused1::confused1::confused1: TIA!

I voted for the Khaki Bubble Quilt Bowler. I love the style, color, and the leather of this bag. I'm personally not a big fan of the Modern Chain line. I prefer the Bubble Quilt line.

The Bubble is beautiful but overly delicate... I love the MC, it is heavier but more durable.... though choice, very different bags. Yes, modeling pics please it might be helpful to see them on you.

I don't have either but would buy a MC before a bubble flap and sell my MC before I sold my bubble if I had them both. Makes very little sense, I know. :P I think the bubble flap is a unique classic that may or may not be worth the money, but if I got it I sure wouldn't let it go!

The Bubble is beautiful but overly delicate... I love the MC, it is heavier but more durable.... though choice, very different bags. Yes, modeling pics please it might be helpful to see them on you.

I am so under the weather today, I have been lounging on the sofa all afternoon with the dogs and am far too scruffy and covered in dog hair :yucky:(from snuggling) to show you a pic of myself...but i can snap pics of the bags...and post ina little bit....

So at first I was going to vote to keep the bubble quilt because it is newer a more rare, but after seeing the pics, your brown leather MC tote is BEAUTIFUL! The color is so supple looking, please keep the tote!