MJ Ryder or Julianne still available?

lilja

May 25, 2007
Are the Ryder or the Julianne bags still available (and on sale) at any of the major department stores--Bloomie's, NM, Saks? I think they are gorgeous bags, but I have not seen them around lately...and I really want one!

I've seen a couple on ebay for a good price - the blacks seem to go for more than the slate and the ivory colors ---- I think the Ivory is really nice.
I haven't seen anymore in the stores. But I would call around either way.

I think these have all mostly sold out of dept stores, so outlets are your best bet, or ebay. They're relatively easy to find at those locations. Good luck!

^^ Also, if you don't happen to see them anytime soon, there might be some on ebay around May after the next MJ employees sale. I know they were available at the last one. Good luck! I know you'll find one sooner or later! :tup:

^^ Also, if you don't happen to see them anytime soon, there might be some on ebay around May after the next MJ employees sale. I know they were available at the last one. Good luck! I know you'll find one sooner or later! :tup:

Hey CSF! Just b/c I'm curious - how were you able to find out what they had at this employee sale? I would love to know more about this employee sale.