Carry the Matellase all year-round, or just in the cold months?

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
I love this bag, but because of it's puffy quiltedness, I feel like maybe it is best to carry it in the fall/winter. Do you think it would look OK to carry it in the spring/summer? Maybe some colors are better for certain seasons? I don't know, the puffer jacket quality makes me feel like it is a cold weather bag. What do you think? :shrugs: I want to carry it in the spring/summer too, but I don't want it to look strange.

I absolutely think you can carry the matallasse all year round- I don't think of it as the same as a puffer jacket, but along the lines of a chanel-type quilting, which is classic and gorgeous. Definitely can be worn all year round!!

I absolutely think you can carry the matallasse all year round- I don't think of it as the same as a puffer jacket, but along the lines of a chanel-type quilting, which is classic and gorgeous. Definitely can be worn all year round!!

^^ ITA, just look at this cute tPFer!!! :tup:

p.s. i hope she doesn't mind me posting these :heart:

Attachments

• attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 70
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 51
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 54
^^You're a cutie pie! You're making me want to start carrying my Matelasse (currently carrying my LV Mirage)!

The Matelasse can definitley be carried year round!

^^ ITA, just look at this cute tPFer!!! :tup:

p.s. i hope she doesn't mind me posting these :heart:

Thanks for posting those pics. They are a good example. It does look cute with the little sundress. I think a large black Matellase may look like a bit too much in the summer though, no? The lighter/brighter colors seem good to go for summer.:tup:

Those pics are so cute!! I totally agree it's all season. I see people carry quilted Chanel or woven BV's all the time - spring, summer, whatever. I think it's more about what you're putting it with than the bag itself, though I think the brighter colors do look more spring-y as well.

erm, well, I have 3 Matelasse bags now, teehee, so I plan to carry them year-round, whenever the mood hits me! I LOVE them!:heart:
The girl in those pics looks adorable with hers!