Unsure about my pond/khaki wallet

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
well as you all know I recently purchased the pond ergo tote I love it.. but the wallet I got I am usnure about just because I am used to having the slim envelope size or the checkbook size.. I feel like all my stuff is just squished in this french wallet.. if I decide to exchange her for a different wallet what do you guys all think would look cute with my pond color bag??

DSC02938.jpg

my current wallet...

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02925.jpg

Here are my top three, in the order in which I like them. I think the first one, the Bleecker, would look awesome with your bag and scarf! :yes:

Attachments

• 40893_BKHWT_d2.jpg
    40893_BKHWT_d2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 40719_BKHWT_d2.jpg
    40719_BKHWT_d2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 41113_BKHWT_d2.jpg
    41113_BKHWT_d2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 35
^It's worth it only if you love it. Personally, I can go either way - a large or medium sized wallet. For $198 you shouldn't be feeling "ehhh" about it. :nogood:

totally understand, I'm not big on those small folded wallets. I hope you find something you like.

what about HAMPTONS SIGNATURE SLIM ENVELOPE WALLET
in brass/khaki.white, its blue inside
or New COACH ERGO PEBBLED LEATHER CHECKBOOK WALLET in white.

I second the bleecker wallet.. I have that same on in khaki/black and I love it.. it matches everything and has the great hot pink interior and tattersal lining.. I love it! :love: My second choice would be the heritage. I am like you, I have to have the checkbook size to hold my checks and register and have m bills nice and straight :P and my cards fit. Plus my bags don't swallow up a teeny wallet. :tup:

Here are my top three, in the order in which I like them. I think the first one, the Bleecker, would look awesome with your bag and scarf! :yes:

I like the second one in Mokoni's pictures! I think it is because I love the turn lock. But the first one, bleeker is also a good choice. Sorry that you feel "ehhhh" about yours. I understand though, because I just can't stand those small wallets. I have learned never to buy one because I ALWAYS end up hating it!