What is the name of this scarf?

inverved

The Minimalist
O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Back in December (while I was in Dubai) I bought my first carre but I have no idea what it's called. I was almost going to buy the VIF Argent carre but the SA thought it was too safe and I needed something different so he recommended this.

Could any experts please enlighten me as to its name?

hermes001.jpg

hermes002.jpg

hermes003.jpg

For fun I also took a photo of all the orange boxes I accumulated in 2007 (except one twilly). No bags yet but hopefully in the near future if I can stick to making a decision.

hermes2007.jpg

Hello Ladies,
I was in the SCP Hermes yesterday (horrible experience - will get it's own post later) and I looked at a beautiful (mouseline?) long, narrow scarf that was whisper thin, orange-ish with an eggplant/dark brown (?) piping along the edges. It was $385-ish (after price increase). Does anyone know what I looking at? Thanks so much!!

"Hello Ladies,
I was in the SCP Hermes yesterday (horrible experience - will get it's own post later) and I looked at a beautiful (mouseline?) long, narrow scarf that was whisper thin, orange-ish with an eggplant/dark brown (?) piping along the edges. It was $385-ish (after price increase). Does anyone know what I looking at? Thanks so much!!"

It sounds like the "Soleil" chiffon losange.

"Hello Ladies,
I was in the SCP Hermes yesterday (horrible experience - will get it's own post later) and I looked at a beautiful (mouseline?) long, narrow scarf that was whisper thin, orange-ish with an eggplant/dark brown (?) piping along the edges. It was $385-ish (after price increase). Does anyone know what I looking at? Thanks so much!!"

It sounds like the "Soleil" chiffon losange.
Thank you! Do you know where I can see a pic? The H website only has fuscia and black....searching the threads at the moment.