Noir Mirage Griet or Speedy?

Louis Vuitton Mirage noir Griet or Speedy?

• Griet?

• Speedy?

• Get both?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
I have the Noir Mirage Griet but I cannot help lusting after the Speedy, am I mad? I know the Greit has huge impact but it is also very heavy for everyday use! Someone told me that it was the nicest LV bag they had ever seen. Am I being greedy wanting the Speedy also or just practical with the weight issues?
Which bag do you prefer?

Definitely the speedy, the griet is just so heavy ! It's such a stunning looking bag though.

You could always look for the bordeau in the speedy and then they would be two very different looks (thereby negating any thoughts of greed !). :graucho:

Definitely the speedy, the griet is just so heavy ! It's such a stunning looking bag though.

You could always look for the bordeau in the speedy and then they would be two very different looks (thereby negating any thoughts of greed !). :graucho:
:roflmfao: I was never really a "red" person so it's black or nothing! I am big on the impact of the griet so it's a matter of does pride feel pain? :roflmfao:

I have the MC Griet and I love it!! I just got the ebene Berkeley which is kind of like the Speedy...but I use them both. Maybe I am the odd one, but I have no problem with the Griet being heavy. I guess that I just like the shape and look so much that I never notice the weight. Definitely enjoy your Griet....but maybe a Speedy with the Griet would be a nice addition to your collection.

Thanks Sjunky & LVDevotee I am so glad that someone likes the Griet, it really is a stunning bag!
i had a sa put it on my arm, it was hard not to buy it, the speedy is great too, but was easy to pass up. Greit is unbelivable! Let me know Rox when you want to get rid of her:P