Valentine Coach Pics

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
I thought it would be fun to see everyones Valentines purses. I dressed up my Carly and my Legacy Resort....(slow Saturday night):rolleyes: I have already noticed so many pretty purses that are ready for Valentines. Please post those pics again and any one else please post your Valentines Coach to this thread.
Thanks,
Carley
ValentineCoach018.jpg

Heehee - the kisses add a nice touch.

I too have nothing to dress up my bags. :sad: Just snowflakes for my white hobo
gypsumrose..thanks...I ate the kisses as soon as I finished taking the pic. :shame: My DH helped me.:P
You can dress up your hobo with some candy and then eat the candy after you take the pic.:graucho:Awhite hobo will look good with any color!!:tup::tup:
Carley

Thanks Alatrop!!! Just add some candy and it will look like Valentines!!!:P I guess I am all about the two "C's ...Coach & candy!:girlsigh:
Carley

Well if candy counts, I had a Milky Way in my Chelsea Flap this afternoon for all of an hour before I ate it...:roflmfao:

I'll have to "decorate" my bag for Valentine's Day before I go to work tomorrow:tup:

Well I grew bored and switched to my black ergo for a week or so, but I'll be wearing this again for Valentine's Day!
donnalynn...it was your purse that was my original inspiration to dress up my purses.Your purse is so beautiful!!!! :drool: I looked for Valentines charms when I went shopping last week. I found the two heart charms and the valentines scarf in the coach store in Austin TX.
Thanks for always inspiring me!!!!
Carley

Well if candy counts, I had a Milky Way in my Chelsea Flap this afternoon for all of an hour before I ate it...:roflmfao:

I'll have to "decorate" my bag for Valentine's Day before I go to work tomorrow:tup:
LOL...That Milky Way made that Chelsie a Valentines purse!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Post pics tomorrow of your decorated bag!!!:tup:
Carley