~~~**Club Montorgueil**~~~

travelbliss

★ LV Enthusiast ♥ Admire ⍰ or Acquire ☑
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
This fabulous bag was released today, 01 Feb 2008 in some lucky parts of the world....Please post your photos of your Montorgueil and show off your great shoulder bag !!! Will post mine in one month (hopefully!!)
:love:
:woohoo:

I love my Montorgueil so much !! :yahoo:

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

WHERE?! And how much was the retail this time? Can't keep up with the changes.

^^^

I think it was released in Asia. I'm in the states, and from what i have read, it's not coming out until march. Check the spring reference thread by Label Addict. You will find all the information there !!

Can one of you lucky montrogueil owners PLEASE take pics of the inside of the bag? I heard it was pretty simple, like a speedy ??? TIA !!!

My Montorgueil and Eva ( one of the pic)

Attachments

• eva6.JPG
    eva6.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 4,190
  • DSC08709.JPG
    DSC08709.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 6,997
  • DSC08717.JPG
    DSC08717.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 3,764
  • DSC08710.JPG
    DSC08710.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 3,231
  • DSC08712.JPG
    DSC08712.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 3,482
Chinchin and LuvTare,

Your bags are simply TDf !!
I cannot WAIT until i get mine !!! I'm leaning more towards the GM, I already see my large purseket fitting very well in there !!!! Thanks for sharing the pics !!

I love the bag!
I'm wondering whether it will fit over my shoulder now (i've got a large frame). When the bag is handheld, is it very low to the ground?

I love the bag!
I'm wondering whether it will fit over my shoulder now (i've got a large frame). When the bag is handheld, is it very low to the ground?

The straps are quite long. The drop is about as long as the height of the bag. It does not touch the ground when I hand held, I am about 175cm tall. Hope this info helps!

Chinchin and LuvTare,

Your bags are simply TDf !!
I cannot WAIT until i get mine !!! I'm leaning more towards the GM, I already see my large purseket fitting very well in there !!!! Thanks for sharing the pics !!

Thank you travelbliss !

I also want to buy the large purseket for my GM.. :flowers: