Please someone help me find a missing zebra!!

tikilove81

Oct 26, 2006
LOL... I like that title! Anyways I am looking for the zebra swingpack, and my store doesn't have it. And it cannot be ordered until March (after my cruise) Does anyone know if their boutique has one and if so I need the location so I can call and order it!!

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Zebra swingpack.jpg
    Zebra swingpack.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 83
LOL... I like that title! Anyways I am looking for the zebra swingpack, and my store doesn't have it. And it cannot be ordered until March (after my cruise) Does anyone know if their boutique has one and if so I need the location so I can call and order it!!

Thanks!!!
If you call JAX they can do a store search for you and then you could do a phone order/charge send with the store! :yes:

Yipppeeee!!!!!!!! I got the hook up! I called a store that just opened and my normal SA answered!!! I guess he moved and I didn't know it!!! SO I got the Swingpack, medium signaature strip beauty case (from 2006/2007) in khaki/blue, and the hibiscus lipgloss! I will post pics when I get everything!

Yipppeeee!!!!!!!! I got the hook up! I called a store that just opened and my normal SA answered!!! I guess he moved and I didn't know it!!! SO I got the Swingpack, medium signaature strip beauty case (from 2006/2007) in khaki/blue, and the hibiscus lipgloss! I will post pics when I get everything!

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see. I think I want some of the lipgloss. I can't wait to hear your opinion of the hibiscus