2nd to last Hayden Harnett clutch wallet in Cobalt in production!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
Guess who got it?

ME!

Oh man, look at this beauty! It has tons of slit pockets, tons of compartments for bills/receipts/ is lined in that oh so luscious silk lining and is a beautiful, wonderful Cobalt blue. I hassled Hayden Harnett and Ben so much that Ben ended up doing a search for me and found one at Blueberie boutique in NYC where I bought the wallet, and the other one is in Singapore or something like that! And thats it! No more Hayden Harnett clutch wallets in Cobalt Blue with silk lining!

Now,feast your eyes on this beauty!

I know I should be posting in the HHH thread but this wallet is so special, it needs extra attention! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I love how the Cobalt blue POPS against the Saddle Lorca which I also just recently got, so so gorgeous!

Attachments

• CIMG4089.JPG
    CIMG4089.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 188
  • CIMG4090.JPG
    CIMG4090.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 226
  • CIMG4091.JPG
    CIMG4091.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 197
  • CIMG4093.JPG
    CIMG4093.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 189
  • CIMG4095.JPG
    CIMG4095.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 197
Really cool... The shade looks gorgeous against the saddle lorca.

I am just about to pull the trigger on the lead wallet (last day to use luckybreaks3)!!!!!! I also wore my blush lorca for the first time today!!! (Did you enable me on that one too??). I wasn't sure about it at first - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The blush is such a perfect California 'between seasons' shade... and isn't the shape of the lorca great??? It fits so much - without losing the 'run around little thing' look.

Happy Day!

It's gorgeous GUNG! I am loving my HH clutch wallet in Plum with the silk lining (wave:smile:). It is so pretty that since I don't have an evening clutch (at the moment) I carried it last night to the opera. I was wearing a black wrap dress and boots and I think the little pop of plum worked well with it:yes:

ive had the Plum wallet for a few months, the turnlock hasnt cause any probs, except that occasionally, it comes undone after being knocked around in my bag! no biggie though