Thoughts on Tracy Reese Eva Satchel?

Ever since I saw Tracy Reese's Santiago bag, I've been interested in her designs! They're really unique and pretty but they're just a tad big and heavy for me.
I don't know about this one but there were some at Bloomingdale's if you'd like to take a closer look.

I love this bag, came very close to buying it. It came in the larger version shown here and a smaller version which, is also very cute because the smaller size emphasizes the features a bit more. The frame styling is very cute and classic. The spring opening made me wonder if it could be "too springy" and open too easily. The price is very good for a designer bag and at the time, Nordstrom sold out of them quickly!

I love my Tracy Reese bags. I have 3 Madeiras and 1 Paloma. The Madeiras are just fabulous. I love frame bags and am addicted to the leather on the Madeiras....so distressed and textured! My Paloma is a dark chocolate brown color and I never would have thought I would like the color but I do. Right now I am thinking about getting the bone colored Paloma.

Anyone else love Tracy Reese bags?

Here is a pic of my favorite Tracy Reese Bag. :heart:

7ec7_1.JPG

The leather is so awesome! I got mine on ebay.
I paid $200.00 for it. Retail is 595.00 (I think). What is so troubling is that I am sure this one is no longer made. When I got mine, I immediately set out to find other ones like it but have not been able to find one ANYWHERE.

The leather is so awesome! I got mine on ebay.
I paid $200.00 for it. Retail is 595.00 (I think). What is so troubling is that I am sure this one is no longer made. When I got mine, I immediately set out to find other ones like it but have not been able to find one ANYWHERE.

I don't think it's a recurring style. I'd still like to see some styles that are a bit smaller or less heavy but still functional.

I own this bag, I bought it about 1 month ago and I Love it!! although you cannot put it on your shoulder, especially with a coat on. It is my favorite new black bag. The inside lining is beautiful and it has great pockets inside. I got mine at Off Saks Outlet for $249.