Any Black or Navy Patent Jumbos left out there?

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Does anyone know if there are still any Black or Navy Jumbo left out there? I would prefer Navy over Black if I can find it. Also, does anyone know the price out for them?

TIA!

I've been searching everywhere for the navy jumbo and they are long gone..you may have better luck with the black but even those are hard to find..a couple stores I had called only had the black patent in the medium size not jumbo.

I think the navy is pretty much gone although there is a navy patent Reissue if you're interested in that. They are in stores now.

I *think* they were going to release the jumbo flap again in the black... have you tried CS?

I think the navy is pretty much gone although there is a navy patent Reissue if you're interested in that. They are in stores now.

I *think* they were going to release the jumbo flap again in the black... have you tried CS?

The navy Patent Reissues are in the stores? :love: Or did you mean the Metallic Navy?

me too..looking for the navy patent jumbo.. first time i saw in NM Fashion Island last October..someone is holding the bag and I was like...what an ugly bag...so blingy..and now i'm like head over heels for that bag... :shame: