H sighting on new ABC show Cashmere Mafia

luxlover

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Hi Everyone,
I was sitting at home watching TV earlier today and something caught my eye so I thought I would share it with everyone.

Theres a new show on ABC right now called Cashmere Mafia (stars Lucy Liu, and 3 other girls). THe show is about 4 female executives in New York...a bit like Sex and the City kinda. Its a new show so we'll have to see where it goes from here but so far I am loving the show.

Anyways enough background info...onto the good stuff haha...

Caitlin (one of the main leads) was wearing a gorgeous Hermes bracelet during one of the lunch meetings and it went great with her outfit. The show so far has showcased a lot of great outfits, shoes, and bags.

I have yet to see a birkin but I am sure it will come up eventually in the show.

oh i just found out the new of the H bracelet I saw on the show. Its the Collier de Chien Bracelet!! Caitlin was wearing an orange on with gold hardware. it was really cool

oh i just found out the new of the H bracelet I saw on the show. Its the Collier de Chien Bracelet!! Caitlin was wearing an orange on with gold hardware. it was really cool
I saw that...but was pretty sure it was gold, not orange.....I will have to replay that show tonight.....DId anyone also notice she wore a scarf on her wrist in another scene?
But I am not sure the scarf was an Hermes...