Can life get any sweeter?? I'm going to be a grandmother!

Speedy

Nov 1, 2007
My son called me a while ago, and told me I'm going to be a grandma in about 8 months!! I'm am totally tickled pink!!!

I just had to share this with you all!!! :yahoo:

AWE!!CONGRATS GIRL!!!

ROFL..Im going to be a grandma too..in like 2-3 weeks!ARGH!!...
Ive already picked my name...GLAM MA!!!LOL!

I may be PMing you for tips Jill! This is my first!!

Glam Ma!! I love it!!!!

Thanks Candice!!! I'm just so... I don't know? I could DANCE right now!!! (I wonder if the power chair can be programmed for dance mode? LOL!):yahoo::yahoo:

Sorry Speedy, meant to ask is this the young lady you were nervous about meeting?

RifRaff, YES! She is such a sweetheart too! Hugged me when she was introduced to me, and even BIGGER hugs when they left to go back home. I just adore her!

Congrats!!!!

GRANDMA~~:P

HAHAHA!! I've been waiting gosh, 20 years to hear that! My daughter said no kids out of the gate, she's almost 35 now and is still as animant about it, so I pinned my hopes on my son!! I was worried until I met her, then she rested my fears about having to wait, they'd already started talking about it!

Congrats Speedy!!

I'm sure both Jill and yourself will be fabulous Glam Mas! ;)

HA! Well, I know Jill is, but she's had practice longer than I have! I'm still learning!

EKKKKKKK! I am just so happy!

Congrats!! Thats lovely news, there seems to be a major baby boom going on - everyone seems to be either giving birth or pregnant! Hope she has a smooth pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby!

^Speedy..this will b my first grandchild TOO!!!he is due in 2-3 weeks...im gonna b watching him everyday so Im setting up one of my guest rooms now for the crib...
if u need any advice on baby stuff..PM ME..I have researched it ALL...what carseats to buy...etc...Im throwing her a shower next SAT...so Im outta my mind busy with baby stuff!HEHE~~!!
(Im not even 40 yet...ROFL..Dont rush me!HEHE!)