How is your Van Cleef & Arpels MOP Alhambra necklaces holding up???

I have been contemplating about purchasing the VCA Vintage 20 motif necklace in Mother-Of-Pearl (MOP). For those of you who owns one or have any particular piece in MOP or have any info. regarding the durability of MOP, can you please share them with me......Is it delicate???? Does it scratch easily??? Does it require special or routine care/cleaning? Will it lose the gorgeous luster/sheen in time??? Will it stain easily (let's say if I accidentally spill coffee, etc...)??? Any info you have would be very much appreciated!

I have a single motif mop that I wear everyday. It still looks great.

I was told not to wear in the shower but I'm to lazy to take it off, put it back on everyday. Polish it with a soft cloth. I haven't noticed any scratches.

I have a single motif mop that I wear everyday. It still looks great.

I was told not to wear in the shower but I'm to lazy to take it off, put it back on everyday. Polish it with a soft cloth. I haven't noticed any scratches.

WOW, that's great to know....Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you owned it?

wow i have the magic alhambra but i care for it really well...always looking at each of the motifs to make sure theres no build up of oils, or weird stickiness or dirt, etc...

i put it on after lotion and all so not to get anything on it as they had advised

My VCA MOP pieces are holding up quite well and honestly I don't baby them. I am very careful with my jewelry but I think I'm more anal about my bags. LOL They don't have any scratches and really look like the day I received them 1.5-2 years ago. I say go for it! You won't be dissapointed!!