When are spring/summer bags going to show up?

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I'm sure we won't get much that's really new here in Canada (or not already available in the classic styles and colours) but does anyone know when these bags will start showing up in store? I've seen some of the resort stuff (when in the US a couple of weeks ago) but even the BV web site is focusing still on resort...

Thanks all!

My SA said mid to end of Feb, but I've seen a couple of pieces in Harrods already. A white deerkskin large shopping tote with intreccatio swirls and a pale green roma.

They have a couple at Harvey Nics in Manchester. I managed to get the tote (also on Net a Porter) in ecru before xmas. They had a few more white ones in last week too.

Attachments

• bv edit 3.JPG
    bv edit 3.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 70
Poshhoney, lovely tote! Thanks for sharing the pic! I suspect I'm going to have to live vicariously through TPF pictures because we always get such a lousy selection here!!! (Who do we Canadians have to lobby to get BV to open a store in this country???)

(Who do we Canadians have to lobby to get BV to open a store in this country???)

I second that! And if it is something about Canada that is the problem (but what... people like Canadians because we are "nice"...) I would also accept a BV boutique in Seattle instead (and I'm sure jburgh and Jane and others wouldn't mind that a bit), and perhaps Buffalo (or ?) for mistikat?

the stores in singapore is starting to bring in some pieces. the mini that i got is from the s/s collection. so the pieces are definitely trickling in...

cant wait for more!!

Bookermoose....I might die of happiness if they put a BV in Buffalo...but I honestly don't think this is a great market for BV. Toronto would have a better chance I think....I would lobby on their behalf....canadians need a BV!!!