What's on your wishlist?

curlsaloud

curlsaloud
O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
There are two on my wishlist at the moment - the MJ Farridah hobo and the Jaeger Brittania (I think this one bears more than a passing nod to the Balenciaga?)

What's on your wishlist? Pics please!

Attachments

• mj.jpg
    mj.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 36
  • jaeger.jpg
    jaeger.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 34
Well, number one and two are the bags I paid for 5 weeks ago and am still waiting on! Here they are:

and

I just received two bags I have had on my wishlist for a long time:

Purple Jimmy Choo Mahala and Prada Antik Cervo Bowler:

and (I'm borrowing padparasha's picture:smile:

PC070072_prada_001.jpg

and what's on my wishlist now:

don't have a pic yet but i really wanted a Chanel Flap - any would do..Naked, Tweed, lambskin,etc...thanks to Saks, I found a gold trimmed Naked Flap on sale, should be here tomorrow:love:

WOW Purseinsanity, those bags are incredible! I would love that Prada Bowler & that gorgeous Jimmy Choo!
:drool:
...unfortunately my budget will allow neither of those two beauties (maybe in another life!!! LOL!) so my current wishlist bag is the Linea Pelle Quilted Dylan Whiskey Bowler:
ShowImage.aspx

There are two on my wishlist at the moment - the MJ Farridah hobo and the Jaeger Brittania (I think this one bears more than a passing nod to the Balenciaga?)

What's on your wishlist? Pics please!

Cursaloud: What color is that Farridah Hobo? I haven't seen one in that color. It is gorgeous!
:tup:

WOW Purseinsanity, those bags are incredible! I would love that Prada Bowler & that gorgeous Jimmy Choo!
:drool:
...unfortunately my budget will allow neither of those two beauties (maybe in another life!!! LOL!) so my current wishlist bag is the Linea Pelle Quilted Dylan Whiskey Bowler:
ShowImage.aspx

Actually, I got them both on sale! I had lusted for a JC purple Mahala for months and finally tracked one down in the UK and the best part was it was 50% off! I got the Prada on bluefly. I'm seriously considering returning it, as much as I love it, because it's a little big.

Am I allowed to say the entire BE and Balenciaga line? :biggrin:

More specifically (that's never fun!) LV Neverfull, BE LMM and SM (I'm thinking grey and red), miu miu bow satchel, a black balenciaga hobo, and violet balenciaga first.

Plus all the ones listed below :biggrin:

Lots of stuff!

Marc Jacobs Stam Bag - I would love it in Truffle, Teal or Topaz, Tangerine, Berry

Marc Jacobs Venetia in White and a nice shade of brown

Marc Jacobs Stella in White and Brown

I would think the Francesco Biasia patent bags are nice.

and lots of other MJ bags!