Isn't it so cute..............

Jan 4, 2008
I decided that I wanted a charm for my bags that represented my kids so I have been on the hunt. I won this one today :woohoo: I call my daughter Monkey butt, so this one is for her :smile: Now I need one for my son. I would love to find something in a Giraffe or worm, I know sounds weird. Did Coach make anything Giraffe? Here is the monkey's charm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120215030625&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'm pretty sure Coach didn't make this one :sad:

I haven't paid yet. I emailed the seller asking her if it is authentic to see what she says. If I can get out of it I will. I am disappointed though, cause it is SUPER cute and I love it!! The leather monkey that coach does have is just not that appealing to me:sad:

OH TARTER SAUCE!!! That figures!!
:girlsigh:

Don't feel bad. I bought a couple of keychains that were fake when I first got into Coach last summer. I didn't know about this forum at the time. I was able to get refunds on both although the one girl gave me a hard time about her Ebay fees for which I told her that was not my problem as she sold fake merchandise and I'm sure the fines for that are much higher :lecture: Unfortunately a vast majority of the keychains that are on Ebay are fake. Always post in the authenticate this thread or pm me if you like. I know a lot about fake keychains *now*:yucky:

Don't feel bad. I bought a couple of keychains that were fake when I first got into Coach last summer. I didn't know about this forum at the time. I was able to get refunds on both although the one girl gave me a hard time about her Ebay fees for which I told her that was not my problem as she sold fake merchandise and I'm sure the fines for that are much higher :lecture: Unfortunately a vast majority of the keychains that are on Ebay are fake. Always post in the authenticate this thread or pm me if you like. I know a lot about fake keychains *now*:yucky:

Thanks Jenn! if the seller gives me attitude, I will have to quote your threat of selling fakes. I wonder if they can use the "I didn't list it as authentic" defense with ebay to avoid being fined?

I'm sorry this keychain turned out to be Fake - it is cute though. They're not allowed to sell anything counterfeit (by using Coach's name on their items) - it's illegal - so I don't think they can defend themselves against Ebay no matter what. Good luck in getting a refund!

Thanks Jenn! if the seller gives me attitude, I will have to quote your threat of selling fakes. I wonder if they can use the "I didn't list it as authentic" defense with ebay to avoid being fined?

Doesn't matter. It is against Ebay policy to sell counterfeit merchandise. What frosted me more was the other seller who claimed to have worked as a Coach SA. She was lying because if she had been an SA she would have known she was selling a tacky-a$$ fake keychain. Unless she knew and didn't care :cursing:

Aww sorry. I did not even read all the posts above but I realized it was fake right after looked at the auction , along with all the other keychains she already sold.

Did you already paid for it??