Black Version of "Jessica Alba" Bag

purseaddict**

c'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Hi Ladies!!

Introducing my newest addition - the soft and chain (small?) flap!! It was $1850 at Neiman Marcus. Item 07P A34577Y02419.

My collection is very small so I wanted a basic color like black. I like the slouchier bags, and this one is 1) a flap and 2) less than $2000!! I absolutely love her!! :yahoo:I thought that the lambskin might be too delicate, but I haven't babied her too much and she looks pretty good!! Although, she does get pretty heavy when I throw everything in!

I tried to get pics from different views. I believe this is the smaller version b/c others have said there were 2 sizes.

Attachments

• IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 967
  • IMG_0929.JPG
    IMG_0929.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 964
nuts.gif
ITS GORGEOUS!! I WANT ONE LOL

i tried on the same exact one @ NM in palo alto the other day.. the SA said it was the last one & it was actually put on hold for someone but no one picked it up? (if anyone is interested..?)

it's so cute irl.! you make me wish i bought it, lol. congrats!!:heart:

The Soft & Chain flap is as beautiful in black as it is in blue. It looks so sharp, and it is a great price point by Chanel standards. It looks terrific on you!

When I had gotten it, my SA said there were a couple more (at the Houston NM); however, that was awhile ago. Her name is Annie in handbags 713.621.7100. You can tell her Samantha sent you. Hope she can help you!

Thanks for the info! I'll call tomorrow!!!
Saks also had this bag. Would anybody know if all the stores have the same item numbers? I have an EGC card I could put toward it. Thanks!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fabulous bag, i love it even the blue color too.:tup:

Congrats, u look great on her, the small size suits u. If i have one, will usually prefer the large size;)