H Drama And A Green Birkin

Aug 22, 2006
:sad:Due to some drama w/ DH I was forced to cancel all my H purchases including 'the before increase'. We have that drama once in a while and unfortunately H is always affected.

I am just allowed to purchase 1 this year (excluding the secret purchases of course-yay I am a bad bad girl). I am about to pay a birkin 30 vert anis:confused1:... I am not familiar with the H green shade but it looks like a bright green. I find it cute and perfect for summer.

Am I making the right decision? I have a violet and lots of neutral color.
Thank you and your imput/s is very important to me.
:heart:LL88

I love vert anis and all H greens. I have two vert chartreuse bags which are very close in color to vert anis. They are great and I love carrying them.

Sorry to hear of your drama. :sad:
Vert anis is a beautiful color and very summer and spring like. It will certainly put a smile on your face.

...I think your DH and mine might be in cahoots!Mine also thinks one bag a year is just plenty!

Hope everything is OK luxurylife88.
I love all H greens :heart:
I have a Vert Chartreuse Bolide, and I will use it all year, no doubt at all about that!!
In the colder months, its a great pick me up, and in the summer, its fun!!

Sorry to hear about your drama with DH re: H! I have those too, except I just ignore him :P . We've known each other long enough for him to realize that bags and jewelry are my only vice. I think sometimes he wishes that I would be into clothes instead... less damage on the pocketbook. Heh!

Here is a pic of vert anis (mysore) and chartreuse (clemence) for comparison. I have both bags and I pretty much use the vert anis all year round. With whites and khakis during spring and black and browns during fall and winter.

Just my opinion, I think vert anis shows best in swift... but then, I am partial to swift but have also seen this combination IRL. It is beautiful, the color richer. Same with havanna - it looks gorgeous in swift ....

Attachments

• vert anis and chart.JPG
    vert anis and chart.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 218
Oh that is hard...sorry about your troubles with DH. I guess I would have to feel I'd be able to use that green all year around like your violet and other neutrals. If you can do that, then I would go for it. (that is just my opinion as I'm fairly conservative!)

RAZ : nice avatar-your bolide is gorgeous!!! Thanks.

HELLO 2703: Thank you. You are always an angel. Lots of H info you haveas always.

ALL ABOUT BAGS: Wow nice pictures. Thanks. I think mine is clemence.

ALL ABOUT NICE: I am inspired.Thanks...:tender:

so sorry to hear of your drama. (and thank goodness for the secret stash huh!!!??? muhahaha) i think you made a wonderful choice with the vert anis! it's a very happy color! please post pics when you bring her home!!