Gucci Joy !!!!!

val_twig

Nov 9, 2007
Hello Everyone,

Well ladies I'm so happy I finally got my first Gucci purse ever
:yahoo:. I got the NEW Medium Gucci Joy Boston Bag in brown. And I'm in love :heart: its so roomie and stylish I can wear it with anything to work or to dinner with my girls. I LOVE IT !

And the best thing ladies was the staff at the Gucci store Santana Row in San Jose, CA were great! VERY HELPFUL, Honestly I thought they would be stuck up but boy was I so wrong they were all very friendly. I so glad I finally got it and had a great time at that!

Valerie :heart::heart::heart:

Congratulations Val!!! Way to go on your 1st Gucci bag. I'm glad that the Joy bag has brought joy into your life!!! :yahoo:I've shopped at the Santana Row store too and like you, my experience there was also very pleasant.

Im new to the purse forum!! Im really interested in the gucci joy purse!!! I was looking at the white one as well!! If u buy it can u post up some pics and give me some feedback?? This will b my 1st gucci as well!! tks..

I just bought the beige/ebony medium joy with the gunmetal trim, and I just love it! It was really hard to decide between that and the white one, but I thought that the beige color could be used all year long. Now I just have to tell my husband that I purchased another bag!