Your Taste - Scarf on birkin

On it? As in tied to it, or just with the outfit where you are carrying your Birkin? If tied, it should be a smaller scarf; pochette or a twilly, any colour would do.

For a black birk I too would be tempted to go for a simple black scarf - so Champs de Courses, Passage a Tokyo or Fabourg By Night all in black/silver colourway. I think Rose has all three :upsidedown:

Here you go......

All are of Black Box bags and although the first three have Gold hardware, you can still get the idea of the look of a few different scarves on black.......

First two are pochettes, second two are full size carre's and the last is a 70cm.

HTH's!

Attachments

• _MG_3123V2.jpg
    _MG_3123V2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 459
  • _MG_3691PlumeE1.jpg
    _MG_3691PlumeE1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 426
  • _MG_3805BBPaperoles.jpg
    _MG_3805BBPaperoles.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 185
  • Ruthie5.jpg
    Ruthie5.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Ruthie6.jpg
    Ruthie6.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 148
Mira, perhaps you should chose a scarf that suits your FACE! With a black bag, pretty much everything will look great so your face should be your priority.
There is such a thing as trying too hard....

Here you go......

All are of Black Box bags and although the first three have Gold hardware, you can still get the idea of the look of a few different scarves on black.......

First two are pochettes, second two are full size carre's and the last is a 70cm.

HTH's!

My first instinct would have been COLOUR. But S'Mom, seeing your beautiful Kelly with the black/white/GOLD - I am speechless! So beautiful - it really brings out the formal aspects of Kelly's personality!

Really lovely.