i sent my coach in for repair now i miss it :(

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
i sent in my black/white sig tote in for repair and now i miss my bag :crybaby:
i sent it in because the corners were fraying

if they cant fix it will they send the bag back to me?
now the gunmetal tote is off the website if they couldnt fix my tote, i was going to buy that one to replace my damaged tote

i'm a little sad now

If they can't fix it they will give you credit for the price of the bag including tax. I have had Coach do that to me twice now.. once for my Chelsea hobo that had 2 stitches out of the handle :shrugs: and now for a Carly that was frayed at the top. I hope you hear back soon and somehow it works out for you! :tup:

i have the same problem...i sent mine off a week ago...then i found the same one on coach so i bought it...i'll resell it when my old one comes...lol...now that's crazy

I sent mine in a week ago too! I almost bought the gunmetal tote just incase they couldnt fix the black/white tote now i wish i did cuz the gunmetal tote is off the website! u r def. not crazy! let me know what how your repairs go!

I sent mine in a week ago too! I almost bought the gunmetal tote just incase they couldnt fix the black/white tote now i wish i did cuz the gunmetal tote is off the website! u r def. not crazy! let me know what how your repairs go!

haha...i love it when I'm not crazy...it's just a simple repair...one of the side buttons that holds the strap in just popped off...i think its pretty replaceable