Difference between stores

they're the same thing
aw, i feel your pain about not having one nearby

Yes, it really sucks not to have an outlet nearby. At least we do have a Macy's which does carry a lot of Coach (thank God), but my closest outlet is in Lancaster, Pa, about an hour away. I went there this past Saturday, it's not so bad, only an hour. But it would be nice to have an outlet that I could just go to within a few miles. Thanks for the info!;)

Yes, it really sucks not to have an outlet nearby. At least we do have a Macy's which does carry a lot of Coach (thank God), but my closest outlet is in Lancaster, Pa, about an hour away. I went there this past Saturday, it's not so bad, only an hour. But it would be nice to have an outlet that I could just go to within a few miles. Thanks for the info!;)

My closest one right now is about 3 1/2 hours away so I feel your pain. Lancaster used to be an hour and 45 min away from me but so was Rehobeth so I would usually go there (no sales tax).

Factory and Outlet are the same. Sometimes we'll even say it as "Factory Outlet".

I feel your pain, I don't have any Coach Outlets here in AZ. The nearest Outlet is 6 hrs away in CA! Yikes!

We just got an outlet here in El Paso, tx in Oct. and it doesn't get so much in from the retail stores.

I went to San Marcos (8 hours away) and they had so much
citron legacy, belted plum, gold sig. totes, so sooo sooooooo much...

I want to move.