Montreal Hermes

I have discovered that the "dal" (derek alexander) leather care (available at Bag's and All) is the exact same product as Apple Leather Care that I used to purchase online from the US and pay a fortune for in shipping. (I noticed that is smelled the same and lo and behold, upon reading the label, noticed that it is indeed manufactured by "Apple Polishes") Same great stuff!

golconda, do you know which retailers carry Creme Saphir here? (I am in Toronto....) Thanks!
Sorry I do not. A Canadian friend once gave me a bottle of the Creme Saphir Universelle that she bought in Canada. I love it. It is probably much like the Meltonian neutral lotion.
I would call shoe repair shops and ask if they have it. It is made in France.

I have used this product on matte croc with great results. Made the rubbed corners look like new.

Sorry I cannot help you find meltonian in Canada as I am in the US but I have a question for you ladies who use this or similar products. I have used it on my shoes and non H bags and I saw Claude using it on bags in the Madison Ave store. When I asked him if I should do the same on my togo birkin, he told me not to do it myself b.c it gets caught in the grain if you do not do it "correctly"
What is correctly? do you ladies use it on your H bags? are any of them togo or a leather with a similar grain? Thanks!

Sorry I cannot help you find meltonian in Canada as I am in the US but I have a question for you ladies who use this or similar products. I have used it on my shoes and non H bags and I saw Claude using it on bags in the Madison Ave store. When I asked him if I should do the same on my togo birkin, he told me not to do it myself b.c it gets caught in the grain if you do not do it "correctly"
What is correctly? do you ladies use it on your H bags? are any of them togo or a leather with a similar grain? Thanks!

I think he is scaring you. I use it all the time. Put polish on a soft rag and wipe on the bag. Then use a new soft rag and rub/polish. As long as you use a lotion, this will not happen. What he is describing is what could happen if you used a more wax like preparation.

Claude is correct. The worst thing you can do to leather is to put too much conditioner (lotions included)on it;or condition too often. It can cause the leather to break down.
Leather comes from the tanneries with a protectant on it. If you don't know how to properly maintain you leather-leave it to someone who does.