Carly shoulder strap...On another bag?

cadillactaste

Aug 3, 2007
I really admire the Carly shoulder strap. But would NEVER have a signature Carly due to all the fakes in my neck of the woods. (Considered the Fall patchwork. But after mommyvilles came peeled...I sort of lost that desire) But truely love the look of the strap.

Was there any older bags that have that sort of a shoulder strap? Just curious...

If you love it, I would get it.. yours is not fake and if you love it that is all that matters!!! :tup: I LOVE My carly!!!! :love: :yahoo:

I see your point...It's just...everytime I take out my first sig. bag...I get compliments as well as "Is that thing real!?! Or is it a fake":cursing:...Which I "HATE" having ones ask me that. Thus I always swore it would be my last sig. And I've boughten all leather bags ever since. But...I truely LOVE the Fall Patchwork...I "dream" about it...:rolleyes: If I ever got a Carly...I would want one of those...Is there anything one can do for peeling snakeskin? Just curious...:confused1:

I see your point...It's just...everytime I take out my first sig. bag...I get compliments as well as "Is that thing real!?! Or is it a fake":cursing:...Which I "HATE" having ones ask me that. Thus I always swore it would be my last sig. And I've boughten all leather bags ever since. But...I truely LOVE the Fall Patchwork...I "dream" about it...:rolleyes: If I ever got a Carly...I would want one of those...Is there anything one can do for peeling snakeskin? Just curious...:confused1:

What about a leather Carly then?

Aww that is too bad.. I think it's tacky when people ask that. :rolleyes: People either know the product or they don't and most people probably wouldn't even recognize the leather for a Coach (or other brand) I am not sure about the peeling snakeskin, that is unfortunate. Good Luck! ;)

Reply with " they makes fakes? I wouldnt know I only shop at coach"

[tanukikiRe: Carly shoulder strap...On another bag?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillactaste

What about a leather Carly then? ~/QUOTE]

I've never seen an all leather one...Something to look into...Thanks! How does it hang differently than the sig. bags?

The shoulder totes have the same type of strap on most I've seen, like this one..

50fc_1.JPG

Reply with " they makes fakes? I wouldnt know I only shop at coach"

:tup: I have to agree, this is the best reply I've heard! I have a leather shoulder bag and leather wristlet that I take around with me and NO ONE has pegged them as coach. They just say "nice bag..." but today I carried around my new gallery tote in black sig fabric and SO MANY people were like "OHHH i love your bag...is it real??" augh haha, my friends even joking called my bag a knockoff to get under my skin. GRRRR =X I LOVE IT but once I get my leather gigi in april I will probably sell this bag to my roommate.