Out For Delivery

LOL I'm not too worried about the UPS guy today-- he's only bringing me nail polishes. The mailman, however, should be bringing me a brand new Goldenbleu bag either tomorrow or wednesday. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :yahoo:

ps- What's he bringing you Voodoo????

Why does it always seem like my house is the very last stop of the day? Like the guy is going everywhere else (delivering totally boring things like office supplies that no one cares about), stopping for lunch and whatnot, and then finally getting around to my place. At that point he's so ready to be done with his day that he just chucks the box out of his truck, barely slowing down, and it lands with a big THUD into a puddle or something.

Sorry Voodoo, I tend to think worst-case when it comes to UPS. But I hope your driver is nice and friendly and that your stop is his first!!

Why does it always seem like my house is the very last stop of the day? Like the guy is going everywhere else (delivering totally boring things like office supplies that no one cares about), stopping for lunch and whatnot, and then finally getting around to my place. At that point he's so ready to be done with his day that he just chucks the box out of his truck, barely slowing down, and it lands with a big THUD into a puddle or something.

Sorry Voodoo, I tend to think worst-case when it comes to UPS. But I hope your driver is nice and friendly and that your stop is his first!!

Oh, dear!! Well, fortunately this one is coming to my office and we have had the same driver for about 2 years and he's really good....but sometimes he gets here at 8 a.m. and sometimes he gets here at 3 p.m..... and he's still not here.......WHERE ARE YOU?????????

my ups delivery usually doesnt happen till 6 ot7 :crybaby:
My UPS guy either comes at 1-2 or 6-7, depending on which center the package is coming from. I always cringe when I see that it's coming from the farther location, because sometimes they run out of time and have to reschedule delivery for the following day :Push:

OOOOOOO she's here!

She's SO gorgeous...and the leather is tdf.. so soft...I can't stop patting this bag :lol:
Yayyyyyy! Post some pics! :tup: