Botkier bag toted by Bijou Phillips - please help me ID!

Mar 7, 2006
Does anyone know the style name of this Botkier bag seen on Bijou Phillips? And which season is it from? TIA!

c285_1.JPG

c2de_1.JPG

c2ce_1.JPG

Indeed, it's gorgeous.
I think it was two seasons ago.....python leather slanted stripe. Think it retailed around $900.00.
Sorry, cannot remember the name. Every one in awhile, one pops up on eBay.

I'm so sorry I don't know what it's called either, but it was a few seasons ago so they don't sell them anymore. Ebay is your best bet. I nearly bought one, but then the end of lease came in... had to have bond for another place to live.

I'm so sorry I don't know what it's called either, but it was a few seasons ago so they don't sell them anymore. Ebay is your best bet. I nearly bought one, but then the end of lease came in... had to have bond for another place to live.

I stalked this bag for the longest hoping it would be reduced. When the price finally dropped, I didn't have the money to buy it!:nogood: It's the Chrystie Tall Hobo and it was from the F/W 2006 collection.

And the auction has no actual pictures of the bag... most likely you will not get the right bag. They're all stock photos from other websites.

Know what..I didn't even get that far! LOL! After looking at the price, I clicked off! You have a great point though....I would NEVER buy a bag from a seller who can't provide actual pictures.