Spray painting your carly in a Berry color!!!???

Latn10

Klasechic
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Tell me why my friend decided to spray paint her slim carly thats in the brass/khaki in leather parchment the BERRY color that we are all dying to have:nogood:...... I came over today and had this face when she showed me:wtf:! She just bought it yesterday and i come over to see it totally different!! She really found a way to cover the entire bag and only spray paint the leather parts, she thinks it looks good, i think it looks horrible:tdown: why would you want to do that to your bag!!!!! the parchment looked great to begin with! What would drive someone to do that, i don't get it, yup i think she lost it:shrugs:

tell me its the craziest thing you've heard!!!

I didnt have my camera with me, but if i had known she was going to do that, well than.... all i did was lecture her on how could you buy a beautiful bag and ruin it like that, i actually hit her on the head, she didn't like that but oh well......yeah i'll try getting one when i see her again!! I just had to share this with you guys

:wtf: Um WOW! Your friend is :nuts: or very :confused1: LOL! I cannot even imagine what made her think of that. Spray painting leather, ooh my!

You should post pics! I can't even visualize in my head what that might look like!