Dull brass on your LV...I say give this a try!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
I have some great news! Tonight I tried Connoisseurs Ultra Soft Silver Jewelry Polishing Cloth on my brass LV Vegas necklace and it came up looking brand new! I am so excited. I had noticed it looking so dull and I was afraid to use Brasso (I use Brasso on my LV locks) for fear of it being too strong and getting residue stuck between the links. Lo and behold, Connoisseurs worked like a charm! I got mine in Walmart (yes Walmart...my Tivoli PM and I went shopping there today!) for under $5.00. I am betting this cloth would work nicely on the chains and other brass hardware on our LV although I haven't tried it on anything else yet.

I wish I had taken a before shot, but here is the after (and just look at all that dirt and tarnish on the cloth!).

Polishing-Cloth.jpg

Fantastic discovery - this is headline news! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately we don't have Walmart in this part of the world so I'll have to try and find it somewhere else.

Fantastic discovery - this is headline news! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately we don't have Walmart in this part of the world so I'll have to try and find it somewhere else.

I thought that might be the case that is why I photographed the packaging.

Oh, and yes, I am wearing my Vegas chain around my neck today with a pinstripped white shirt and it looks spectacular!:yahoo: