welcome to PBC's lil' french boutique closet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a hand me down from my MIL. after she saw the gold studs on my LV suhali bag, she wanted something similar so she bought this dolce & gabanna studded satchel. DH said it looked ridiculous and not age appropriate on his mom (picture an old chinese lady) and so she gave it to me. :lol:

Attachments

• DGstudsatchel.jpg
    DGstudsatchel.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 18,371
I'm enjoying this thread so much! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your beautiful closet, it is soothing and delightful for the eyes and for the soul! I love how you have organized things as well! You have inspired me to organize my own closet (though of course it could not look as chic as yours) :tup:

HI PBC!!!!!!!!!!! so great to see that you have finally created one of these for your closet, I am in LOVE with everything. And I love how you present your bags, each one with a special story :love:

love how u r doin this thread! u r always so entertaining! thx for sharing!!! u have patience and give the effort to do this. maybe one day i'll have the energy!

onward and forward....

WOW. all i can say is WOW. that is an ~AMAZING~ closet!! and everything in it is gorgeous!!

may i ask what you do for a living? i'd love to be able to afford a closet like that, and with all those lovely H goodies!! :drool: i swear, after seeing a lot of ppl's pics on TPF, I am realizing that DH & I went into the wrong industry (electrical engineering)...shoulda gone into investment banking instead! LOL

thank you! :P DH owns an IT consulting company. i've recently dabbled in real estate part time. i think the key is not really how much money you make, but how you spend it. i love to bargain shop for just about anything period. it's almost like a high. and i save the big bucks for my BIG TIME loves: Hermes :love: & jewelry.

Thanks for the guided tour... I am enjoying it thus far... let me help you enlarge some of these pictures so that we can truly enjoy your treasures...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reactions: fleurmacaron
PBC, so happy you made this thread! Got glimpses of your closet through the H forum, but to see it all together, WOW!!! :nuts::drool::drool::drool:

DH and I are in the process of finishing our basement and plans are already underway to convert a spare bedroom into my dressing room. Got lots of great ideas from you, thanks!! BTW, did you use a closet company?

Your closet is worth the wait,, I wish someday my closet would be similar to yours.. :girlsigh:

Thank you for sharing and we`re looking forward for the Hermes!! I can't wait to read their stories :amuse:

PBC I've been waiting on your this thread. Beacause of you, I redid my closet. I don't have nearly the space or goodies you have, but it feels good walk in and have space and organization. Thanks again for showing us your lovely closet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.