What do you think about the new BELLEVUE vernis bag?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I don't know I like it or not but the price is equally to a Reade PM which I have been considering to have one (but I have a concerning with the open top).

Anyway, I think the shape or BELLEVUE is a bit strange to me but it absolutely has a zipper on top.

Any ideas? :smile:

Well.. I much prefer the Bellevue to the Reade PM.. I have owned the Reade and it felt like a lunch bag to me.. no offense to anyone.. it just wasn't for me.
However, The Bellevue is a funny shape to me also.. I think I prefer the Houston shape.
Best of luck with your decision!

anyone got inside pictures of the bellevue? wondering how much it can hold...
also, can you wear it on the shoulder? or is it just handheld?

i like the shape of bellevue and the fact that it has a zipper is a plus... i like it more over reade.

anyone got inside pictures of the bellevue? wondering how much it can hold...
also, can you wear it on the shoulder? or is it just handheld?

i like the shape of bellevue and the fact that it has a zipper is a plus... i like it more over reade.

It comes in 2 sizes. The small one for the handheld and the bigger one can wear on the shoulder.:smile:

yea the houston seems more practical in shape. i had a bag last time that was about the same shape as the bellevue... and the big base on my bag similar to the bellvue shape is such a hassle... you're carrying it on your shoulder and it's all wide and sticking out at the bottom...i think you'd prefer something more flat on the bottom right? :smile:

I like both equal.

I think the reade is really cute , but I have two of them and have never even used them once!
The bellevue is more secure with the zipper closure, but it kind of wide at the bottom.