What color is this shoe?! I'm Confused!

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Okay so I've been looking at the OH DEER Praline pump....i only heard of the "taupe" color which is kind of grey....but on shoewawa.com it says that there is a nude color?? i tried googling it but nothing comes up in Nude for Oh Deer...check this picture out..the right shoe totally looks nude:

oh-deer-shoes.jpg

but this is the "taupe" color in the same style....

is it just me or is that 2 different colors??? Is it just the lighting??? I dont think they ever made this shoe in a "NUDE" color.... b/c this picture looks grey!! i am so lost because i really want the shoe showed in the first picture..IN THAT COLOR! PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!! i just recently sold my CL camel decollete's b/c they were too expensive and i'm in dire need of some nude pumps..!!

I have them in Taupe, and it definitely looks nothing like the second one. It's definitely like a camel brown with grey...aka taupe, lol. The first one is pretty much true to color.

I haven't worn them yet, but I can take a picture if you want to see the real color. :smile:

^ Christian Louboutin has a new US trademark on his red soles. I think it's smart..no more CL "inspired" shoes will be sold hopefully! People freak out and say it's just a SOLE, but it's not just a sole. The red sole is part of what makes CL shoes so popular. If you copy the red sole, it's just like making a knock off of any purse. There is no difference. :shrugs:

http://news.agendainc.com/wp-content/loub0108.pdf

^ Christian Louboutin has a new US trademark on his red soles. I think it's smart..no more CL "inspired" shoes will be sold hopefully! People freak out and say it's just a SOLE, but it's not just a sole. The red sole is part of what makes CL shoes so popular. If you copy the red sole, it's just like making a knock off of any purse. There is no difference. :shrugs:

http://news.agendainc.com/wp-content/loub0108.pdf

i agree:yes:

I work in the designer boutique of a shoe store and thought I would help to shed some light on the sole colorings of deigner shoes... CL is the only trademark for the red lacquered sole (tip: they CAN be replaced at certain cobblers when worn out). Versace has some pink, orange, and fuschia-soled shoes currently out. Oh Dear/Deer shoes are no longer allowed to duplicate CL's red sole. Many women have chosen NOT to purchase any shoe with coloring on the sole due to copying the original creativity of CL. It is each woman's own choice... But nonetheless, many designers have tried to duplicate the colors, beware fakes!

I work in the designer boutique of a shoe store and thought I would help to shed some light on the sole colorings of deigner shoes... CL is the only trademark for the red lacquered sole (tip: they CAN be replaced at certain cobblers when worn out). Versace has some pink, orange, and fuschia-soled shoes currently out. Oh Dear/Deer shoes are no longer allowed to duplicate CL's red sole. Many women have chosen NOT to purchase any shoe with coloring on the sole due to copying the original creativity of CL. It is each woman's own choice... But nonetheless, many designers have tried to duplicate the colors, beware fakes!