which Chanel should be my first?

Apr 8, 2007
I've been dying to get a Chanel, but I have no idea what to get. I want something that can comfortably fit a spiral notebook plus some. I carry my whole room with me. Any suggestions? I've looked over so many photos, I just don't know what I want. Help, please!

Tell us more about your lifestyle -- spiral books -- student? If so, what about a PB tote. They're impervious to the elements. I don't know that I'd schlep school books in a a jumbo or other structured bag. That's an expensive book-bag. Then again, I just jumped to the conclusion that you're a student and I may well be incorrect.

Try on some of the purses and see what you love, what suits your needs.

Have fun looking, shopping!!!

Yes, I am a student so I like to take my notes with me everywhere so if I ever have a spare moment I can study. I wasn't sure about the GST and usually when I go to the store I like to be in and out. Definitely need to go and try it out. Thanks everyone!!

if you can fit all your stuffs in a Black Jumbo Caviar. it's a great everyday bag:tup: and spend some time in the reference library. you'll find tons of info's and pics. there:yes:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/

I second this!!

chanel-jumbo02.jpg
Here's what's in mine everyday with room to spare!!