Where to sell perfume?

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
My friend got me a perfume for my birthday without a gift reciept. I sprayed it a few times (maybe 5 times), and decided that I didn't like it. I have no where to return it, but I don't really need this bottle of perfume in my room. So is there anywhere that will buy the perfume even for a little bit of money?

^ Check the Sephora website and see if they have it. If they do, just bring it in and say "I got this as a gift so I don't have the receipt. Would I be able to exchange it?" I have a feeling they'll let you do it, no questions asked.

Makeupalley.com is a makeup site with msg boards, user generated reviews and there's a section where members can post items and swap them with other members' items.

^ Check the Sephora website and see if they have it. If they do, just bring it in and say "I got this as a gift so I don't have the receipt. Would I be able to exchange it?" I have a feeling they'll let you do it, no questions asked.

Thats not the right thing to do, Please dont do that... :nogood:

It may have been bought there and it's not like she's asking for a refund. IDK I've worked many retail jobs, and I don't think it's dishonest to exchange something at a store that carries it :shrugs:

Ebay is a great place, just start auction at $0.99, low listing fees. Just be sure you do not ship outside US though, international laws prohibit the transport of perfumes by air or by sea.

I wouldn't return used makeup, I doubt they'd take it and it's not good to do.

I've sold chanel perfume that I used before (tried) and started it at $9.99 and it went over $20