PCE after Summer?

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
So I know the next pce is coming up in March, what'sthe one after that...

Because I found out last night that we are all getting rebate (refund?) checks for $600 form the Gov't in the summer?

So I think I might wait and save and use my savings plus the $600 or whatever to buy stuff! And a PCE would help out great!

So when the next one after March?

Thanks.

Anyone else excited for the checks? ...If they happen

Not to burst anyone's excitement on the government rebate checks. There is an income cap on them, not everyone will be getting them. I believe I read on msnbc.com....

Checks of at least $300 for almost everyone earning a paycheck, including low-income earners who make too little to pay income taxes, so long as they earned at least $3,000 in 2007.

Families with children would receive an additional $300 per child, while those paying income taxes could receive higher rebates.
The full rebate would be limited to individuals earning $75,000 or less and couples with incomes of $150,000 or less, but a partial rebate would go to individuals earning up to $87,000 and couples earning up to $174,000. The caps are higher for people with children.

So if you pay income tax and earned over $3000 last year you'd get more than $300?

Oh well a $300 is a lot for a "freebie" so I'll take whatever... I love free money. HAHA.

But yes I know you add that into your income tax at the end of the year as earned income, and blah blah blah. So it's not totally free.

Anyone earning over $3000 and less than $75,000 get $600

We're looking at tax rebate checks of up to $600 for individuals and up to $1,200 for couples, plus an extra $300 per child. But don't plan to splurge if you're living in a higher-income household. The rebates would phase out gradually for individuals whose income exceeds $75,000 and couples with incomes above $150,000.
Individuals with incomes up to $87,000 and couples up to $174,000 would get partial rebates. The caps are higher for those with children.
Individuals must earn at least $3,000 to get a $300 rebate. It means that even some low-income workers who aren't required to pay federal income taxes would get rebate checks if they earned at least $3,000 in 2007.​

we are SOOOO on the same wavelength here!! I was @ the gym last night and had been hearing a lot about these rebate checks...When I heard it was $600 for individuals (75,000 and under-income) I started thinking about what bags/items I would splurge on this summer!!! I do need to do my part to boost the economy. (justify...justify...justify....) :jammin:

So if you pay income tax and earned over $3000 last year you'd get more than $300?

Oh well a $300 is a lot for a "freebie" so I'll take whatever... I love free money. HAHA.

But yes I know you add that into your income tax at the end of the year as earned income, and blah blah blah. So it's not totally free.

<p>:s<p><p> do you??

Yeah I qualify for the $600...

I file and made of $3000 in 2007.

Oh did you mean do you enter it as earned income next year?

My BF told me you are supposed to but it won't make that much difference in how much income tax you get back next year because it's not thatlarge of an amount?

Yeah I qualify for the $600...

I file and made of $3000 in 2007.

Oh did you mean do you enter it as earned income next year?

My BF told me you are supposed to but it won't make that much difference in how much income tax you get back next year because it's not thatlarge of an amount?

i meant about reporting it. :lol: