Ysl In Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

shopaholic925

Oct 23, 2007
Hey, YSL in HK is now on sale - up to 30 off on Muse (Camel Color) and Downtown (Camel and White)! There are a couple of wallets on sale as well... go get 'em.... got myself a medium camel muse at 30 off!!:yahoo:

Hey, YSL in HK is now on sale - up to 30 off on Muse (Camel Color) and Downtown (Camel and White)! There are a couple of wallets on sale as well... go get 'em.... got myself a medium camel muse at 30 off!!:yahoo:

thanks very much for infomation...
are camel and white downtowns with or without pocket???
i dont have time till coming weeken to have a look...
BTW...congrats for ur muse!!! i am sure u will love it...

Thanx so much for the info=) I was thinking of ordering from Bluefly... looks like I might as well get it frm the boutique in HK! I assume the Large MUse is also on sale ? I am going down tomorrow to check out the sale too !

ENjoy your purchase :wlae:

thanks very much for infomation...
are camel and white downtowns with or without pocket???
i dont have time till coming weeken to have a look...
BTW...congrats for ur muse!!! i am sure u will love it...

oops sorry i failed to notice whether they had pockets or not - i was too engrossed with the muse! for the camel color, they have all sizes available!

i saw muse in OS and large in both purple and orange as of last Sat in TST, all on 30% off.. but many ppl were checking on that and not sure whether they've been sold..

Hi Ladies in HK, can you tell me how much the Muse is regularly in HKD? I've a friend headed there for work and I've been told it might be cheaper to purchase the Muse there (even full price!)

Thanks much!! XOXOXO

Hi Ladies in HK, can you tell me how much the Muse is regularly in HKD? I've a friend headed there for work and I've been told it might be cheaper to purchase the Muse there (even full price!)

Thanks much!! XOXOXO

Hi the leather muse is priced as follows: medium HKD9950, large, 10950, x-large 11950. the patent one is cheaper by around HKD1000. Hope this helps:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.