Urban Decay Eyeshadow PP - read this!

Jun 26, 2007
Hey y'all - like many of you, I'm sure, I swear by Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I love it and i think it's one the best primers on the market right now. It works wonders. I'm sure many of you have figured this out already about your UDPP...but we are being ripped off!

Go here: http://www.lushiousbeautytalk.nl/viewtopic.php?t=751

Basically UDPP is ripping us off with awful packaging. there is product caked around the edges of the tube but you can't access it by using the wand. The above link shows a girl cut open her tube and found the leftover product. There's even pictures.

6sl9he1.jpg

pic credit: JJB

So before you throw away your "empty" tube, check this out first :smile:

I'm sorry if you guys already knew about this..I hate to be repetitive and bore you with threads you've already seen. But I did a search on Urban Decay and didn't find anything..anyways I hope this helps.

someone posted a solution to this awhile ago... when you think you're out, just remove the little stopper thing at the top and you'll have no problem getting the rest out (and you wont' have to cut the bottle in half!) the little stopper this is kinda tricky to pull out so you'll either need really good finger nails or something to pry it up and off.

Wow, that's crazy! I haven't used much of mine yet, but I'll be sure to get out as much as I can before I throw it away. I always thought the packaging was weird, but I didn't look into how to get more out since I still have a lot left.

someone posted a solution to this awhile ago... when you think you're out, just remove the little stopper thing at the top and you'll have no problem getting the rest out (and you wont' have to cut the bottle in half!) the little stopper this is kinda tricky to pull out so you'll either need really good finger nails or something to pry it up and off.

try with a nail file or scissors.I did that with lipgloss stoppers...

Yikes...but this figures. I really like this product (though it makes blending difficult), but the packaging is so childish. And now I find out it's a rip-off as well! Grrrrrrrrr.....:pout: