Small Heritage Stripe Tote

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I was just browsing coach.com and I've known that I want a Heritage Stripe tote for a while, I just haven't been sure on the size.

I'm about a size 16, and the drop on a bag usually needs to be 9" for me to be happy with it on myself.

I noticed the small has an 11" drop, while the others have an 8 1/2.

I guess what I'm wondering is if the small bag will look silly size wise on me.

I'm used to bigger bags, but I want the drop to be comfortable too.

Ahhh, dilema :shrugs:

I'm 5'3" and a size 12-14... the smallest I would've considered is the medium. The small is very small. The drop on it is not 11" either.

ETA: I just measured the drop on my large & it's 9"

Do NOT get the small. The medium might not even work for you. Search for the pics we have posted. For reference, I'm 5'9" and a size 14/16 and the medium was OK on me but not great. I would have liked larger. Next PCE I might get a large- I'm thinking about it. Also I have to see if the ban I am putting myself on is over or not by then.

There's no way the drop on the small is 11"...I had one and measured and I think it was just under my sig stripe tote which I believe has an 8" drop, I sent my small back and got medium and it's PERFECT! For reference, I am 5"8 and a size 10/12...
I know others had mentioned Coach had the measurements way off on these bags ...

There's no way the drop on the small is 11"...I had one and measured and I think it was just under my sig stripe tote which I believe has an 8" drop, I sent my small back and got medium and it's PERFECT! For reference, I am 5"8 and a size 10/12...
I know others had mentioned Coach had the measurements way off on these bags ...

Yea, Coach gets the big stinky award for their posted measurements. I think the drops are about 8/8.5/9 for small/med/large. They should be in one of these threads...