Need help deciding on a birthday gift

Hi all,

My birthday is really close to Christmas so every year my parents just get me one big gift to cover both holidays, and this year I am still having trouble deciding on a gift. I'm really torn between a Cartier Roadster

or the Chanel grande shopper w/ gold hardware.

I know there is a large price discrepancy between the two but I already have a tag heuer watch that I got a few years ago that I love but I have been wanting the roadster for aa LONG time. I don't know I just love the shopper, and I don't really own any chanels besides borrowing my mom's orange medallion tote and a vintage bucket bag I inherited from my gma. And I would love to own my very own shiny new chanel. ahh i dont know I need help!

Attachments

• Cartier_Roadster.jpg
    Cartier_Roadster.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 65
I also vote for the Roadster. My mother gave me a Cartier almost ten years ago and I still wear it everyday. The watch will go will from casual to dressy and everything in between and while the black Chanel GST is timeless (and gorgeous, I own one too!), personally I don't think it's appropriate for everything. You know what I mean? Congratulations on either one though!

I bought a Roadster within the year and just love it! Haven't worn a watch in a few years, cuz cell phones tell time. I've missed wearing one! I say go for the Roadster!!!

Wow, I was afraid I'd have to go against the grain when voting for the watch, but it looks like we all agree! It's gorgeous and will really be a lifetime investment. Happy birthday btw!