I need all leather ergo info

We have a long wait. The pleated Ergo Hobos and totes will
not be out until late June. I have it from a very good source
that the Great stuff from Coach is coming in March and July.
I like you don't want patent or pebbled ergos, we have a long
wait so I am just trying to enjoy what I have.

I'm right there waiting with you guys! I dont care for the patent colors, so I'm probably holding out until the pleated leather ergos are released. I was hoping for them during March PCE though...

I'm w/ you!!!!!!!!!! why are they waiting so dang long to release these???!!!!! :girlsigh:

Mommyville, I don't know why Coach is taking so long to release the regular burnished
pleated leather Ergos but they are. We just have to be patient. I am trying to just enjoy all the good things that I have. I may not buy another bag until March or June because right now I only want a pleated Ergo Hobo (large) in the pond color. There is nothing else right now from Coach that is calling my name.

Omg JUNE??? Ahhh!

Now I need to find a new item to buy in March. March is my birthday so that automatically means I get something lol.

But thank you for the info! Around June is when I will be due for my next bag after March.

I hate how they torture us.

Mommyville, I don't know why Coach is taking so long to release the regular burnished
pleated leather Ergos but they are. We just have to be patient. I am trying to just enjoy all the good things that I have. I may not buy another bag until March or June because right now I only want a pleated Ergo Hobo (large) in the pond color. There is nothing else right now from Coach that is calling my name.
Liz: do you know what colors they will be releasing in this bag in June????!!!! thanks!!!!

OK tan or rust in a medium tote - I'm in!! Maybe we can order these earlier though, since according to an article someone posted, they are supposed be released in time for Mothers Day (well the pleated ones, anyway - I hope thats what these colors will be for).