Cruise 2008 HeadBands

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I know they are ridiculously priced, but I keep thinking about these. I know more colors are available, but these were the only two colors ordered for the store I enquired from.

Did anybody buy any? If so, what do you think?

Attachments

• Black Headband Chanel $975.JPG
    Black Headband Chanel $975.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 399
  • Blue Headband Chanel $975.JPG
    Blue Headband Chanel $975.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 399
As seen on LiLo

052107_ch_lohan_400X400.jpg

^ nooopeee i got the one calisnoopy posted in her thread.. it's $195 lol! woohooo good price point, isn't it? :graucho: woooot! those chain headbands are ridiculously priced lol if they ever go on sale, i might consider... LOL

^ oh yesss i did see that! could you post a pic of that again?? would love to :drool: at it once more hehe TIA!

PS: according to cory, the headband is fine. it didn't hurt! i am terrible with headbands that hurt, like miu miu's. i usually buy miu miu's headbands but they hurt after a while so i never really wear a lot of them. i hope the chanel one will work out fine on my small head :s

^ LOL :graucho: have you slept on it yet?? or are you too excited to call the boutique up! hehe
LOL. I called at 10 AM (when Chanel opens here). They don't have it yet. They don't even have the reserve books yet. :sad:

I might just order it from Saks BH.

Thanks, but I'm interested in the Satin & Chain detail on this one and not the plastic ones (they hurt my head).
I love the way it looks on Lindsay. I saw pictures of it before, but when I read the price I was in utter shock. They're really cute, but just way too expensive IMO. I've never seen them IRL.

missisa: LOL. yea you should!! i can hardly wait! i ordered mine from Saks Boca. i called my SA yesterday to tell him about it and then 30 minutes later, he called me back to tell me his colleague came running after him with my chanel headband that just got in and fresh from the packaging! woohoooo i got so high that i just said 2 words, "CHARGE IT!" LOL

^ thanks, Mon! ahhh it's pretty but i'm afraid that's too much bling for me. i'm already pretty concerned with the one that i've ordered - whether or not it's too blinged out on my little head.. eeps, hope not! i like the chain one you've posted more :graucho: