My UGGs are ruined!

Jun 12, 2007
So it started raining yesterday, hard, my UGGS got SOAKED, last time it was minor, this time...it's major!

However, I was very impressed, the whole thing was soaked, yet my feet were dry and the WARMEST out of my whole body!

I'm a bit bummed, I looked at them this morning, and they're just not the same. =(

Has this happened to anyone? Do you still wear yours?

hmm well I've worn them in rain before but I also spray protected them prior to wear twice. Did you do that? Maybe you could use a suede cleaner and brush?

No, I didnt spray them, didn't get a chance. I wasn't expecting it to rain! After you spray and wear them in the rain, are they completely perfect afterwards? Or at least the way they were?

No, I didnt spray them, didn't get a chance. I wasn't expecting it to rain! After you spray and wear them in the rain, are they completely perfect afterwards? Or at least the way they were?
Yes...if you spray them before you wear them even if they get wet when they dry they look the same.

I just looked up the products and it says to wet the entire boot with COLD WATER (ok, it rained on my shoes, should be fine then?), apply the product, and let it dry, DO NOT DRY WITH HEAT!

WELL, last night, after I got in my car, I turned the heater up on my feet!, hopefully it wasn't THAT hot, and hopefully I can still use the products to save it as much as I can. *sigh!

I serously need to protect mine before somehting like this happen to me. I havent buy the protectant stuff and it's been raining very bad up here but I've been very lucky.