How to get a Gucci dust bag

uwhuskygirl

I need a cupcake.
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
I recently just got my first Gucci bag (long story short I know a buyer at a dept store and was able to get it for 75% off!) Anyway, he couldn't get me the Gucci dust bag that went with the bag and was only able to find me a Marc Jacobs one. I have a weird thing where the dust bags have to be the same brand as the bag inside. I've been bidding like mad on ebay for the last few days, but no luck.

Is there any other way to get a Gucci dust bag for my new baby?

Thanks!

I have an older one (a silky monogramed material) in very good condition I'd be happy to send you (no charge) if your bag is not too big. It measures 15X18 open and has a drawstring. It's actually a lovely one.

I'm in Miami but going to L.A. tomorrow for 2 weeks - let me know and I'll send it to you ASAP.

Unfortunately the closest Gucci boutique is about 250-300 miles away in Canada.

SuzyZ- if you wouldn't mind, I would love to give it a good home. I think it should fit my bag. How should I send you money for shipping?

Unfortunately the closest Gucci boutique is about 250-300 miles away in Canada.

SuzyZ- if you wouldn't mind, I would love to give it a good home. I think it should fit my bag. How should I send you money for shipping?
Just PM me your address and I'll send it to you. It's a light package. I'l be happy if it serves your purpose.