Check out Bluefly!

Argh! That's one thing I can't stand about Bluefly & Overstock, the items are available when you're on the site but as soon as you post a thread on TPF, they're out of stock already! Do they have vultures hanging around the sites to swoop down and get them as soon as they're available? Yeesh....sorry, had to vent.:shame:

This was posted at 4 AM in the morning!! Wow, people are up early just to go on PurseForum. :P ... and I thought I was early ---> see time: 6:45 AM

Argh! That's one thing I can't stand about Bluefly & Overstock, the items are available when you're on the site but as soon as you post a thread on TPF, they're out of stock already! Do they have vultures hanging around the sites to swoop down and get them as soon as they're available? Yeesh....sorry, had to vent.:shame:

they usually only have one available... if someone puts it in their cart it goes out of stock for 1 hour, so I think people jump in and hold them to think about it?:shrugs: an hour later they are back though :smile:

Gah, all gone! Thanks for posting though!

My mom is always finding amazing things on BF in the early AM. I often check late at night and there's nothing... they must list most of their items between midnight and 5am EST.